- You plan your time to ensure that tasks are completed on time.
- You always do a thorough job.
- You handle multiple priorities with grace and skill.
- You respond to stressful situations with calm control.
- You maintain your enthusiasm and commitment to a task until it is completed.
- You handle boring tasks with the same care that you handle interesting ones.
- You never give up when tasks are challenging or difficult.
- You analyze tasks in advance and plan how much time they will take to accomplish.
- You pace your work and effort so that you don’t have to rush at the last minute.
- You break large projects into manageable steps and identify milestones.
- You do what is most important each day.
- You use a calendar system to help you manage your time.
- You have the supplies you need on hand and ready for use.
- You keep your workspace orderly and well organized.
- You keep track of projects and materials.
- You are always on time for meetings and appointments.
- Your written documents are neat and free of errors.
- You take proper care of equipment.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Develop Good Work Habits
Develop good work habits that mark you as a professional and that will serve you throughout your career. Good work habits mean: