Workshop in October
Managers need skills to communicate about change strategically, consistently and positively. This workshop helps managers:
· Plan how to communicate the right messages.
· Use a variety of communication vehicles for maximum impact.
· Monitor and squash the rumor mill.
· Empathize with employees without agreeing with them.
· Build a case for change.
· Establish and maintain credibility.
DATE: Monday, October 12, 2009 - 1 to 5 PM
LOCATION: Building J-7, Foothill College Middlefield CampusCubberly Community Center, 4000 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Cost: $85 per person
INSTRUCTOR: Patricia Haddock is a communication and training consultant who helps her clients attract, retain and develop employees, increase productivity and effectiveness, and improve interpersonal communication skills. Patricia has authored more than 600 magazine articles and 11 books.
TO REGISTER OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: CALL: 650-949-7797 OR EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.orgWORKSHOP
CREDIT CARD (VISA/MASTERCARD/DISCOVER)